PlainsCapital Bank is excited to bring you Zelle®– a new way for our customers to send and receive money in minutes* – with almost anyone you know that has a bank account in the United States.
Zelle allows you to send money from the convenience of your mobile phone using just a recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number.
Securely move money through the PlainsCapital mobile banking app you already use and trust for a simple way to settle up with friends and family. Split the rent, the dinner bill, or the groceries all in one convenient place.
This is How Money Moves®
Easy – Send money to almost anyone you know and trust who has a bank account in the U.S.
Fast – Move money straight from your account to theirs in minutes*
Safe – Keep your money secure using the PlainsCapital mobile app you already trust
Enroll & Start Using Zelle
Zelle is available within the PlainsCapital Bank mobile app! Log into the app and click “Send Money with Zelle®”. Enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it, accept terms and conditions, and you’re finished.
- Select Zelle within the PlainsCapital mobile banking app
- Choose Payment
- Select Recipient
- Add a Memo and Send
At PlainsCapital, our goal is to create peace of mind with every payment. We have taken the following steps to minimize fraudulent activity:
- Alert notifications will be sent to users via text message and email when money is sent.
- Out-of-Band Authentication (OOBA) is required for enrollment, requiring authentication from two different signals from two different networks/channels to prevent fraud and hacking.
- Fraud analytics & behavior monitoring tools look for suspicious activity and alerts PlainsCapital Bank when necessary.
- PIN creation and facial recognition are alternative methods for login in addition to the traditional username and password.
Please remember to use Zelle responsibly and with caution. Zelle should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you trust. Typing the wrong mobile phone number or email address can result in a non-reversible payment of your money to a stranger. With Zelle, you can move money from your account to someone else’s within minutes*, so it’s important you know and trust the person you’re sending it to.
Get moving with Zelle and enjoy the ease to settle up with family and friends in moments. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service center at 866.762.8392 or view Frequently Asked Questions on our Zelle FAQ page.
*Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.