Mr. Furr joined Hilltop Holdings in 2016 as chief financial officer. He oversees all accounting and finance functions for Hilltop at the holding-company level, including accounting, tax, external reporting, treasury, financial planning and analysis, capital planning, stress testing, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- More than 15 years of experience in financial roles
- Joined Hilltop Holdings from Cleveland-based KeyCorp, where he served as executive vice president, community bank chief financial officer
- Served in various financial leadership roles at Regions Financial Corporation and Bank of America Corporation
- B.B.A. in finance, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- M.B.A., University of Chicago