Texas Region Chairman
As Texas region chairman, Mr. Hambrick oversees all bank management, internal business development initiatives, and recruitment in Texas.
- Previously served as Fort Worth region chairman for PlainsCapital Bank and president of PlainsCapital Bank Fort Worth
- More than 35 years of experience in the finance and banking industries
- Expertise in commercial banking and loan workouts
- Joined PlainsCapital Bank in 2004
- B.B.A. in finance, Southern Methodist University
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Tarrant County board of directors
- Downtown Fort Worth, Inc., board of directors and board treasurer
- Tarrant County Bankers Association member
- OU Club of Fort Worth member
- SMU Athletic Forum board of directors
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Arlington board chair
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce board of directors
If you take good care of the customer, everything else tends to take care of itself.